TEENS! Looking for a summer adventure?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey Teens!

Looking for an exciting summer adventure? Want to travel to some sweet places around the world, do some amazing diving, earn certifications and have a great summer experience? Take a peak at Broadreach at Broadreach teen summer camps. Scuba camps, Caribbean sailing camps, marine biology, teen travel, wilderness summer programs and look at the cool trip offered this summer. Some programs will also certify you, if you are not a diver but would like to be!

I am a dive instructor and led a few trips down in the Caribbean which were amazing! I wish I had known about Broadreach as a student and been able to do a trip myself! There are also Leadership programs for those of you who are a little older, like Divemaster and Instructor courses!

So check it out!

All you teens looking for a fun, exciting way to learn more about the marine environment while earning college credit check out Broadreach and Academic Treks at
Broadreach teen summer camps. Scuba camps, Caribbean sailing camps, marine biology, teen travel, wilderness summer programs
and
Academic Treks Summer Camps & Community Service Summer Programs for Teenagers, Teen Adventure Travel Abroad for some cool summer programs!

I am a dive instructor for Broadreach and also a marine biology student and wish I known about these cool opportunities when I was a teenager!
So check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom