Teen divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, when you get your OW cert I know a local dive site for the summer months if you want directions or want a dive buddy.

I am going to finish my OW cert. dives next week. What is the local place that you know?

White stone diving in white. They might be closed this year after a streak of bad luck (broken into, dive shop fire, etc...) but I know the landowner and could probably get permission. The etowah river is a nice shallow dive in the summer and later it has a few springs/caves (I still have to wait to dive them for over a year :( ) for when you get more experienced. Sidemount helps in both sites. Where are you going for your cert dives?

I got certified down in Crystal river Florida was a lot of fun did one dive in Crystal river and then i did my other three in Rainbow river

---------- Post added April 6th, 2013 at 12:01 AM ----------

was there last Saturday to Tuesday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom