TechdiverTraining and Silent Diving: Grenada Rebreather Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
October 20-27, 2013

I have been asked to host a CCR trip to Grenada this fall. The island of Grenada has some remarkable diving on beautiful walls and spectacular wrecks, including the Bianca C: in my opinion, the neatest wreck dive in the Caribbean.

This event is being co-hosted by Silent Diving and training on AP rebreathers -- including the Evolution+ and Inspiration -- will be on offer, with rental units available.

Base price of this trip is US$1399 which includes: Six night package at True Blue Bay Resort (standard room, double occupancy), daily continental breakfast buffet, airport round-trip transfers, FREE wireless internet access in the room, all taxes and service charges.

Dive package includes five-day's CCR diving with Aquanauts, rebreather tanks rental, one bailout tank per day, nitrox 30%, diluent (air), and O2 fills. We will be arranging Sofnalime fills; and other gases including helium, will be available at decent rates.

PM me here for more details...

All CCR divers welcome but space is limited and we are expecting this trip to fill up fast. Please contact me asap to reserve your spot or to find out more about training opportunities in the warm water off this beautiful sub-tropical paradise located at the southern tip of the Windward Islands.

Back
Top Bottom