Tech pocket for SM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you mean "other models than the razor"? MDS, Xdeep, DGX make some.

If you mean "other ways of storing your stuff", it'll depend on what gear you want to stow away. Some add pockets on their tanks, use suit pockets, one guy even had some sort of harness with chest pockets (don't ask me where I saw that, I would not be able to.), ...

one guy even had some sort of harness with chest pockets (don't ask me where I saw that, I would not be able to.), ...

I took an old Dive Rite waist pocket that had loops for waist straps on doubles back plate,cut them off and re-sewed it so it would sit on my chest, longways versus sideways. It will hold many essentials, lay flat (streamlined), and stays out of the way.

I took an old Dive Rite waist pocket that had loops for waist straps on doubles back plate,cut them off and re-sewed it so it would sit on my chest, longways versus sideways. It will hold many essentials, lay flat (streamlined), and stays out of the way.
I took a search in where I thought I remembered seeing that harness thingy...

It's Andrew Goring from sump UK (or something along that line).
11825940_1664499840447133_1364822360472536046_n.jpg

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom