Tech Gear_Emergency Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin1027

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
All,

I have to sell the following and would like to sell it to a tech diver looking for top line new or well cared for gear. I need to sell it to raise money for my girlfriend's medical needs. This is a bonafide emergency. The gear is as follows:

1- Halcyon SS Backplate & Harness w/ 30# Explorer wing $350.00
2- Halcyon 55# Explorer Wing $130.00
3- Halcyon RH Zippered Pocket $40.00
4- Halcyon Backplate Storage Pouch $25.00
5- Halcyon 2each belt added weight pockets $8.00 each
6- Halcyon 10 watt HID cannister light w/ charger and protective carrying case. $600.00
7- 2 each Scuba Pro Mk25/S600 Deco Regs w/ gauges and 6" inflator on 50% set. 1 is O2 clean both like new. Used 3 times...$310.00 each
8- Halcyon new Jump Reel $15.00
9- 1 set ScubaPro white painted steel Faber doubles 915 cu. in. w/zeagle bands and Halcyon 232 manifold_ filled with 21/45. 3 years left on hydro $450.00
10- 2 each Luxfer aluminum 80's w/ H valves DIN filled w/ air 3 years left on hydro $ 120.00 each
11- Dive Rite Nitek HE. Multi Gas - Air / Nitrox / Trimix Computer. Used but not abused. In great condition. $600.00
12- 1 each ATA Analox Trimix Analyzer w/ new sensor $500.00-Sold
13- 1 each set of 8" millwood double tank bands I used to travel w/ manifold to make doubles when i went to Chuuk Lagoon. $60.00
14- 1 Apex TX-100 with 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage and long hose w/ second stage regulator and inflator hose DIN $310.00
15- 1 Apex TX-100 9.2-9.6 Bar dry seal first stage w/ with short hose and second stage and pressure gauge DIN $310.00
16- IANTD waterproof polymer rollups with hole punch for split ring. $120.00 for entire set. Total of 74 tables on 37 sheets front and back. Send for all tables and photos.
17- 1 New XL 5mm Aqualung Wetsuit_never used $120.00
18- Halcyon Scout Backup Lights 2 ea. $75.00 ea.
19- Assorted other smaller items...request list and photos.

Thank you to all who have helped so far!

Stephen

Sorry to hear about your GF's medical emergency.

Soooo tempting. Just can't buy off anyone with one post. Do you have an ebay account in which we can see feedback? That might help.

I saw this same list over on TDS...he was refered from there to here to possibly help sell some stuff a little faster. I don't know his reputation or anything like that from the other board...just stating that he was given some suggestions of things to help his situation. hope that this helps shed a little light on his low post count and items for sale.

Soooo tempting. Just can't buy off anyone with one post. Do you have an ebay account in which we can see feedback? That might help.

He is on deco stop. I have spoke to him a few times really nice guy. Trying to do the right thing and help his Lady out with her medical condition. I totally support him for it.

Hi_ Yes with an email address. I will attach photos. I would move fast if interested because it seems thhe regs have the most interest. I will ship 2 day USPS with tracking and insurance. Thank you, Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom