tech gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speed1252

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone i am very new to this site but a buddy of mine told me about it. I am trying to sell my tech gear that i bought about three years ago, i just dont have time to dive anymore. Im currently in the hiring process for the charlotte fire department so i cant really take the chance of any kind of mishap while diving. i have an oms bladder 90 lb lift, oms harness and steel back plate, two atx 200s with mioflex hose on the secondary, and a helo 2 dive computer with transmitter. I would like to get $2000but the price is negotiable to an extent. If this is not the right place to be posting this please let me know, this is my first time using a forum for scuba board. my name is cody. This gear is in mint condition the computer will probably need a new battery pretty soon, but the bladder and regs were not used very much by me. these regs have been sitting for a while, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to get the checked out before using them but i have taken very good care of them. My computer has been stored in a pelican box and has never been dropped, but it does have alot of dives on it. the bladder is a single bladder and was not used much. my deepest dive was 130 ft. if you have anymore questions just ask.

Attachments

• IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 201
Hey Cody, thanks for providing some background and details. Just a suggestion, you might want to offer each item priced individually rather than as a set. You can appeal to a larger audience. Too bad you won't be diving as much but good luck with the dept.
steve

Hey everyone I have some tech gear that I need to sell asap. I have an OMS back plate and harness, OMS wing 90 lb lift single bladder, a Helo 2 dive computer and two atx 200 regulators. I have taken very good care of this equipment. I will post some pictures later on today I'm at work right now. Message me for prices if you are interested I also have a balance bcd with the air source three if you are interested

Hello everyone i am very new to this site but a buddy of mine told me about it. I am trying to sell my tech gear that i bought about three years ago, i just dont have time to dive anymore. Im currently in the hiring process for the charlotte fire department so i cant really take the chance of any kind of mishap while diving. i have an oms bladder 90 lb lift, oms harness and steel back plate, two atx 200s with mioflex hose on the secondary, and a helo 2 dive computer with transmitter. I would like to get $1500 but the price is negotiable to an extent. If this is not the right place to be posting this please let me know, this is my first time using a forum for scuba board. my name is cody. This gear is in mint condition the computer will probably need a new battery pretty soon, but the bladder and regs were not used very much by me. these regs have been sitting for a while, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to get the checked out before using them but i have taken very good care of them. My computer has been stored in a pelican box and has never been dropped, but it does have alot of dives on it. the bladder is a single bladder and was not used much. my deepest dive was 130 ft. if you have anymore questions just ask. I will sell each of these serpately.
Computer with transmitter- $650
Bladder- $180
Regs- $300
Harness and Back Plate $100​
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

willing to part up regs ?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom