Tech Diving - Deco Procedures Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Get Tech Certified
TDI Decompression Procedures Course
September 26 / 27, 2008
Sand Dollar Liveaboard, California.

PM For Details. Space is very limited!​

I am interested in tech certification. Do you have any info you can e-mail me on this? Also, what is the Sand Dollar? I looked them up and couldn't find out much information. Is that the only boat you use? And are those the only dates available?
Thank You.

I am interested in tech certification. Do you have any info you can e-mail me on this? Also, what is the Sand Dollar? I looked them up and couldn't find out much information. Is that the only boat you use? And are those the only dates available?
Thank You.

PM Response.

Thank You.

Interested in Tech certification...with 0-29 dives, huh. And 2 weeks 'til the trip? Never heard of the SandDollar huh...that is surprising.

Let me guess, Scuba Sciences:troll:

Welcome to Arizona.

There are many great tech instructors in the valley.
Here are a list of Tech Programs in the Phoenix area.
I don't have a list for Tuscon.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3720649-post2.html

jcf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom