Tech Admin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Tech Admin really looks like?

I've always wondered. I heard rumors that he was locked in someone's basement, and forced to work non-stop on ScubaBoard. Then I heard the one were he was scarred by a exploding Alum 80, and had a Phantom of the Opera thing going.. . . .

Me thinks he is like Loch Ness ~ There, but no one really knows what he really looks like. . . . Any guesses or other Tech Admin sightings?

This is the ONLY known photo of him in recent years. . .

13.jpg

Mods please leave this thread here. . . I think Tech deserves his own little spot.

Very funny!

I actually have been seen in person at several Southern California dive events, trade shows and other places. But I still prefer to hide behind my couch just like my avatar.

Met him at DEMA, pleasant fellow, and all!

Now, LIT - if you find your profile colorfully enhanced tomorrow, with some hillbilly for an avatar, you'll understand why there are some chains not to pull.

All Hail the Keeper of the Board!!
:wave-smil​

DandyDon:
Met him at DEMA, pleasant fellow, and all!

All Hail the Keeper of the Board!!
:wave-smil​

Just making sure he isn't a computer,

He does a great job of taking care of the board, and his "clients" :D

you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear?

mossym:
you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear?

With all the site support threads that I have seen tonight I don't think he is going to have time for LIT. What happened??

ted, like, needs a haircut, dude

he's so 90's

And that vest.. well it might be in, who knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom