Question TDI CCR AIR DILUENT DIVER COURSE cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US$ 1500.00 for MOD1 + consumables

Generally my mod 1 course is about $2k all in with 5-6 days training and elearning. Some need more time, some don't.

I charge $1500

The instructor I’m planing in key largo is 2200 for mod1/2 and consumables are included

The instructor I’m planing in key largo is 2200
$2,200 for both courses includes O2 fills, bailout fills and sorb?

The instructor I’m planing in key largo is 2200 for mod1/2 and consumables are included
That is easy enough if the student prefers it. It doesn't save you any money, you are still buying the materials.

1200 euro for 5 days on the cheap.
A really good course is 500+ euros per day and will likely be longer than 5 days.

TDI Air diluent course? Why? Is air expensive in your part of the world?
Because that is the first course in switching to rebreather diving.

For what its worth, did my Helitrox CCR with a MEG for 1000£ in the UK this fall. 6 days if training including a "Maintenace tech course" with Dennis Vessey. I was very happy woth the course , but obviously I have nothing to compare with when it comes to rebreathers.

Only thing I'm certain of is that there are CCR divers out there looking more like a mess than me🙈

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom