Tattoo Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
HEY! thats the tattoo from the freaky serial killer in...not Silence of The Lambs, the next one. Me, I don't like tattoes. But they are okay on other people... especially if the person is Polynesian and it's is tribal.

Red Dragon.

yea, I won't forget that tattoo . I am still watching out for that guy. ..I would advise against that one personally.

MrBadger:
love the tattoo ive wanted somthing simalier for a long time but not been aqble to draw what i wanted that looked write but see your mermaib actuly entwind with the diver looks great sad she trying to kill him though lol

^This cracked me up!

I have a fish with flowers and water on my ring finger. I would like some bubbles on my foot and then, the list is endless.... half sleeve of a reef... maybe a snow globe but, of a reef....

My mom asks me about what they will look like when I am old and wrinkled. At this rate I'll be all wrinkled by the time they are done!

Loved the Nemo with reg and mask. Nice Plug too.

It took me several years to find the exact one I wanted. Finally went to "Slave to the Needle" in Seattle and Ed Lott free drew the one I wanted. I love it. Now for my second one!:huh:

catherine96821:
HEY! thats the tattoo from the freaky serial killer in...not Silence of The Lambs, the next one. Me, I don't like tattoes. But they are okay on other people... especially if the person is Polynesian and it's is tribal.

Well I'm not Polynesian but I have several Balinesetribal tattoo's.....

my mom says she'll dissown me if i get one... it's not stopping me.. I love riding bikes, snowboarding, and scuba diving so i'm thinking putting a bike with a snowboard and a scubatank crossed under it like scull and crossbones...

or my family crest on my upper back..

MrBadger:
love the tattoo ive wanted somthing simalier for a long time but not been aqble to draw what i wanted that looked write but see your mermaib actuly entwind with the diver looks great sad she trying to kill him though lol
:lol: :lol:

What on earth was that all about?

MrBadger, have a badger for incomprehensibility above and beyond the call of duty.
Badger.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom