Tank rentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IlikeItwetPls

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I will be traveling to Pompano Beach area the week of the 14th. We plan to beach dive some, and some other dives. Where is the best place to rent tanks, and get refills?
We were hoping to buy a 10 tank card,if available. I'll need two tanks for about 6 days.

We are staying in the Margate area.

Thanks for your help,

Ronnie

Ronnie Good place for a shore dive! You can kick out to 15' and have a good dive or kick out ot 40' and have a great dive.
Force E (http://www.force-e.com/equipment/rental_gear.shtml) is right on Atlantic Blvd on the South West side of the Intercostal bridge, It is close to the Beach.
There is another shop on Federal Highway just north of the Atlantic intersection but I can't remember the name of it. If you do a search on Google you can find several shop in the area.

Have fun getting wet and Wish I could be there. Maybe in a few months! :)

Probably gonna get more responses in the Florida Conch Diver forum - just a thought :wink:

Ok, thanks guys. Anyone out there deal with a shop in the area?

You can try South florida diving and Light house dive shop, their in the Sands harbor marina off Atlantic Ave

Back
Top Bottom