Tank purchasing questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought 2 HP 100's last year and I really like them. I think they a a real wise choice to start your tank collection out with. For most of my diving it's about the perfert tank. I'll probably also purchase a 120 in the future, but still do most of my dive's on the 100's. Plus the 100's make a very good doubles package if you ever go that route.

AL

Thanks everyone,

From what's been said, I think I've firmed up my decision to go with the Worthington 100s. Now, does anyone know where to find the best price on them? I've seen $345 per tank, but hear talk (on this thread) about being able to get them for under $300. Where would that be?

Scubatoys has them for $345. With the 10% Scubaboard discount it works out to $310.50 per tank.

I bought mine from my LDS for $325 and they gave me a free fill card (about a $50 value)

Jeremy,

Appreciate your purchase of the TWO - Brand New X7-100 Steel tanks.

Your are a great person to deal with, and look forward to being of assistance to you in the near future.

Wothington tanks are $345 and we allow to SCUBABOARD members a discount. And also included this transaction in our FREE shipping program as well.

Some dive shops offer either a discount or Free Shipping but not both. Here at Woods And Water Too, our #1 priority is Customer Service. We strive to get the customer taken care of with not only what THE customer wants (not what we want them to have) but in a timely manner at a FAIR price.

Please LOOK to WOODS AND WATER TOO for your Scuba Diving Needs.

We are located in Sheridan, Arkansas. 35 miles South of Little Rock.
Come by and see us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom