Tank Ha Pdc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there! I lived in Playa a couple of years and a friend of mine used to work for them. I never actually did any dives with them, but I got to know some of the guides there and they were nice guys. The shop is well located and is one of the big ones in Playa. Maybe that's what never attracted me, because the big ones usually work by the bulk and I prefer something more friendly.

I had a good experience with them. Decent bottom times, max of 8 divers. I did some cenotes with them as well. Only 3 divers per DM. Good DMs. I would use them again.

I considered them on our first trip there. Seemed like they had good reviews and all. I ended up diving w/ Jason at fantaseadive.com and will again next week when I'm there again. He was awesome - and has my diving money for as long as he's in business.

I dove with Tank Ha and Abyss for ocean diving on a trip to PDC a couple of years ago. Abyss was pretty good, but I liked Tank Ha better. The DMs were good, the shop is professional and well-organized, and they have larger, more comfortable boats. It's still a maximum of 6 or 8 divers, but there is more room and the boats are more stable. I would definitely use Tank Ha again and they will be my choice the next time I go to PDC. I also dove with Yucatek for the cenotes and would recommend them.

I dove with Tank Ha and Abyss for ocean diving on a trip to PDC a couple of years ago. Abyss was pretty good, but I liked Tank Ha better. The DMs were good, the shop is professional and well-organized, and they have larger, more comfortable boats. It's still a maximum of 6 or 8 divers, but there is more room and the boats are more stable. I would definitely use Tank Ha again and they will be my choice the next time I go to PDC. I also dove with Yucatek for the cenotes and would recommend them.

Thanks....GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom