Tank FAQ Newsletter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All,
I have been looking at the email and phone traffic for my Hydro shop for the last year. What is becoming apparent is that daily we are averaging around a half a dozen phone calls or emails with people asking questions about cylinders. What is also becoming apparent is that around 75% of these questions are usually ones that other people are asking. These are questions regarding things such as Eddy Current inspections, expirations of Special Permits/Exemptions, where to find the Hydro date for the tank, etc. These questions are regarding not just Scuba tanks, but SCBA’s, beverage, paintball, and O2 tanks to name a few. While I am extremely happy, and always willing to answer questions, it is seeming to me that a lot of these questions could be answered by a mailing/newsletter. So, we are in the process of developing one. Starting out, it will be every other month, but we would like to get to the point that it is mailed out monthly. This will be a free newsletter for anyone that is interested. If you would like to be added to the subscription list, just email your address to tanktest@gmail.com. I also promise, that no one’s address will be released or given to anyone else.
V/R
Myles TenBroeck
Alaska Hydrostatic and Underwater Services LLC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom