Tank and Weight Rental in Monterrey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcasC205

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are going to be visiting Monterrey in a few weeks and want to do some shore diving while we are there. I'm trying to find where we can rent HP100s w/ DIN valves and EAN32, and weights most easily. We're bringing our drysuits, so the steel tanks would be much preferred. Any suggestions on which shops would be able to help?

try cannary row aquatics … andrew is great . call them in advance to ask… they are right by the beach . they have hp100

Aquarius Dive Shop has HP100 and can fill 32%. Seen plenty of their students on HP tanks. Unlike some of the other stores, Aquarius has its own parking area and an area to rinse your equipment.

Make sure to contact the shop in advance to reserve your gear. The parking at San Carlos Beach fills by 0700. You could probably dive at Pt. Lobos w/o reservations during the week but you'll need them on the weekend due to the limited number of teams allowed to dive there per day.

O.

If you're staying around Santa Clara or San Jose, then Diver Dan's can rent those items.
Plus, instead of a daily rental at a daily rate, you can pick up items mid-week and return them on a Mon after the weekend is done. Then instead of paying for stuff each day, you can just get fills at any shop.

It's really convenient if you need to rent things before a morning dive. That way you wont waste time dealing with it and everything will be sorted and sized before that early morning commute/get off your butt and start your day time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom