Tall Women's wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro Everflex for woman. My wife is 6foot and loves her everflex. They come in 3,5, and 7mm

Aqua Lung also makes stretchy suits that are pretty nice.

I am going to jump on the band wagon of go with a custom suit. You can get a denser material vs the stretchy ones that won't compress as much at depth and still fit better. Below are just a couple of manufacturers of custom suits. How cold does the water get?

Otterbay Wetsuits

M & B Wet Suit Design4414 East Village Road, Long Beach, CA 90808-1536(562) 421-9905‎

Aqua Lung also makes stretchy suits that are pretty nice.

I am going to jump on the band wagon of go with a custom suit. You can get a denser material vs the stretchy ones that won't compress as much at depth and still fit better. Below are just a couple of manufacturers of custom suits. How cold does the water get?

Otterbay Wetsuits

M & B Wet Suit Design4414 East Village Road, Long Beach, CA 90808-1536(562) 421-9905‎

Not sure if I am willing to go custom yet, especially for a 7mm, which will not be my most used suit. I only want it to give me a bit longer of a season here in NC (April, May, October, November).

HOWEVER, I bookmarked the link and you may have just solved my WORST scuba equipment issue ever, my BOOTS. My 10AAAA feet and skinny ankles leave about an inch of unneeded width in the shortest length I can wear (I've tried all of them). That leaves me with a puddle of water in the boot and worthless thermal protection. And I also lose a bit of my kick's power because of the play in the boot/fins. So I will get right on ordering the boots from this site! THANKS.

Now if someone was just doing custom size or narrow FINS. Right now, I am in a small TUSA and small Atomic fin. Yes, a size 10 foot in a small fin. It is not very comfortable, but that is what I had to do to eliminate the fins from flopping all over the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom