talakitok at twin rocks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mampsa:
Ya, I spotted the small jacks and small barracudas during my last dive in twin rocks. The big counterparts are in mainit.

Axua, ya, water was cold, registered 75degrees F on my computer, which was why we didn't finish our dive in twin rocks. :)
count your lucky stars. I'd be grinning ear to ear if I could dive in temps above 60.

Matthew:
I will be at planet dive so I will get a chance to see the jacks this weekend.

The positive side to the cold water is the chance to see sharks. Its around this time of the year that we regularly see sharks in the crevices at Pany's point.:)
sharks like 'em cold. wish i can go diving... :(

i dove at Pany's point yesterday. . . . and yes. . . too cooooolllllDDDdd. . . registered temp was 25C. . . we didn't see much (the usual) because the water was a bit murky, was hoping to find that shark . . . . we only did 1 dive. Going back to Aquav was just freezing, it rained and it felt like hail on our way back . . . even get to see bobby (bcd1) and mariel (correct me if im wrong)

but hey. . after 5 mts of not diving, tested my new dive computer and with company of friends. . . . yesterday was all worth it!

but isnt february colder than jan and dec?

jai, thanks for the dives last saturday. :). looking forward to the next ones.

and kuya caloi, aquaventure does have great service! and the lunch was delicious!

Axua:
water in anilao now is just too freezing cold! well at least for me Im not going back there till after February..

rhadamantus:
but isnt february colder than jan and dec?

jai, thanks for the dives last saturday. :). looking forward to the next ones.

and kuya caloi, aquaventure does have great service! and the lunch was delicious!
How is Arlene?

:wink:

[sigh] everyone's going diving... :(

midwestdvr:
I haven't been diving for months. Sux big time.
Why? Been working overtime? Although at this time of the year, NorCal diving sucks..

midwestdvr:
Just haven't been very motivated to go back in the cold water.
Just do what I did, buy a drysuit. Getting wet and cold while diving is so, what's the right word, overrated:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom