Taking cruise-Need advice on Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Alex! I appreciate the help you and everyone else have been giving me on this.

Yeah, I was looking at the section where it said the cost of a 2-tank boat dive should be $45-$65 (when was this book written??), I kinda snorted to myself:D

I'm glad there's not much current. I have never done a drift dive yet, but I don't understand the attraction. I enjoy a slow leisurely exploration of every nook and cranny of a place looking for small critters that you would normally miss if you went wizzing by.

Fuzz

Even the poor diving in the Caymans is above most places.

You will enjoy it!

I am so ready to get back into the water now that it really wouldn't take much to impress me at this point. I've seen those pictures of people climbing into their bathtubs in full gear, now when I go by my soaking tub I get this speculative look in my eye...Just kidding, I'm VERY excited about my trip!

I used to work in Cary BTW DeputyDan, at a place called Presspart. That's before I headed out to the wild, wild west.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom