taking a cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

horsemen

Contributor
Reaction score
hey i will be taking a curise and we will be stopping at
Cabo San Lucas & Ensenada
wife isnt certified so will be snorkling just wanted some info on the area as in what to expect water temps type of fish ect.....
and if any one been on the carnival curise that stops thier what else is thier to do.
and what shore Excursions did you do.
hear are the links to the 2 list of Excursions for the to stops
Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada

never been on a curise befor so any info in that area is helpful also as in what to bring what not to bring lol

thanks for the help
mike
ps almost forgot the trip will be in sept 15-20

You should follow hurricane reports for the area over the next few days before deciding on your shore excursions. The damage reports may influence your choices. Hurricane Henriette hits tomorrow.

Check out tripadvisor.com

well the good news is that the huricane didn't leave much damage to us here in cabo. now, tghe diving here is very surprising, there are lots of varieties, in excess 150 species and one good thing is that the diving is 2 minutes from the harbour where you will hit land. and your wife is welcome to come on the same boat i work from to do snorkelling. the water today was low 70's and getting warmer, i plan to put the wetsuits away hopefully within a week!
hope this helps!

I just got back from diving in Cabo. the visibility wasn't that great (20 to 25 foot vis) near the hurricane time, but there were lots of fish. The water was 72 at depth and then 81 near the surface (maybe 30 foot on up), I was wearing a long sleeved shortie and was fine.
I dove with Amigos del Mar and I usually dive with them every time. They are right close to the marina where the cruise ship docks. They keep their boats at the dock right closest to the cruise ship tenders dock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom