Table Rock Sept 8-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey jerald,
I am looking for someone to dive with on the 8th and maybe the 9th. What kind of profiles are you looking at diving? Deep, air, nitrox? I do not have my Nitrox cert., but have done some deeper air diving. If you are interested, let me know. If you need more info as to my diving experience, send me a PM.

Dark Wolf

I'm open to anything, I just want to get wet. My father-in-law was going to be my dive buddy, but he threw out his back so it looks like he's out of commission for the weekend. He's relatively new to diving so I wasn't planning on doing anything too deep or nitrox. On the off chance it turns out he can dive, probably somewhere in the 60-80ft range max.

I'm staying with family while I'm down there who live about 10 minutes from the dam, so I was planning on diving there at least one day, but again, I'm flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom