t Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanick:
Not really sure if this fits here
but i cant seem to find a whole lot of scuba T shirts...i mean this is a big
industry and i do a google search trying to find some cool new shirts
and about all it get is the same shirts....just from different dealer.
like the Amphibious Outfitters shirts..not sure if its ok that i post that part.
but any way is there a link or something to find like a variety of shirts
not that i didn't like the ones on there site (i ordered 2)
but i just figured there would be tons of scuba t shirts
I've been adding new scuba shirts to my shop daily. Check it out. You might find something you like. I will also do custom orders, bulk sales (for a discount) and can add your name, slogan, or dive club name as well. Please contact me if you don't see something that you would like me to add.
Be sure to check out all the different sections!
http://www.WearMy DiveArt.com

Hey all you winter divers, we have a Lake Diver Fleece now, for those SNOW DIVES!!

Threadless is a website that has some pretty funky shirts (most of my summer wear is from them), this one that was just added might be the coolest dive t-shirt I've seen:

It's called JellyBalloons

minizoom.jpg
view1.jpg

Craig

I recently bought a t-shirt I just love! I like the funny ones and I found one at the Birch Aquarium (Scripps) gift shop, that's in La Jolla, CA for those of you unfamiliar with it.

Anyway the t-shirt is one shark doing the heimlich maneuver on another and the first shark coughing up fins and a mask! It has the dive flag on it and says "Doin' the Heimlich". Too funny!

If anyone wanted one I bet they could call the gift shop and get one over the phone. They come in grey and periwinkle (blue-ish purple).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom