T Shirt diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear mine on dive trips ... it's pretty much that or go bare-chested ... and I don't think anyone really wants that ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sorry it's South Africa and I think I fit into the " I really don't care about the fashion look" I only get ones from where I dive or equipment I use. I also have my favorites I wear until they disappear from the hangars.
It was the same when I was flying EMS ,I have tubs of Fire Dept shirts from several states that were gave to me. Maybe I just like T Shirts

Cheers
Michael

I'm more than a little disappointed to find out that this wasn't a thread about Jacquelyn Bisset. :admingreet:

I'm more than a little disappointed to find out that this wasn't a thread about Jacquelyn Bisset. :admingreet:

We all probably thought it...but it took to post #24 for someone to actually say it!

Count me in the group who proudly wears Dive T's & is over the age of 24!!

I generally don’t concern myself if the Tee I’m wearing is diving related or not; I just grab one from the drawer. That said, I did make sure that the 2 Tees I packed for my recent Riviera Maya vacation were not dive related; but the 2 I bought while there were!!

Sodwana: "Small drinking town with a diving problem"

Endurodog... you are speaking my language.

There are things in the MX world that do the same thing: Wearing the visor on your helmet all the way down, being already dressed in your gear before you get to the track, and being a goon in general. People that know the sport will anxiously be waiting next to the first double waiting for you to yard sale it and send your bike cartwheeling into the abyss...

Thanks for the advice, I'll save my shirts for my non diving adventures

From "The Deep":

There's treasure down there. I know. I've gotta look.

You're so blind! You wouldn't see it if it was in front of you!

I feel things so I do them! That's the way I am!

And you wind up with T-shirts!

Got up this morning and pulled a T-shirt outta the drawer. It said "Liquivision" on it. Nope ... can't wear that ... it's a fashion faux pas.

So I put it back and grabbed another ... "Northwest Dive Club" ... uh uh ... back it went, and grabbed another.

Can't wear that one ... it says NSS-CDS ... dig deeper.

Here's one from the Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia ... that's only sorta dive related ... nah, I don't wanna look like a dork.

Digging deep into the bottom of the drawer I came across one that's been laying there for a while ... "Hong Kong, 1996".

Ah yeah ... that's the ticket ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom