System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Screenshot_20210902-162946.png

Pdfs...

Attachments

• tacoma_ebrochure.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
  • 2022-nissan-frontier-brochure-en.pdf
    10.2 MB · Views: 138
interestingly, now when I hit "community" after logging in, I get server error and have to hit "community" again

Deleting all cookies seems to work,
Cookies are both friend and foe. Toss them regularly. If you can, have them deleted when you leave a site. An easy way to do it for most browsers is to hold down both Ctrl and Alt keys while clicking on the refresh icon n the upper left of your browser. Cookies were invented when the internet was slow as a way to cache elements of a website on your PC to help pages load faster as well as reduce server loads. Of course, @Miyaru knows all this and I'm simply trying to edumacate the rest of our users! :D

Messages playing up again. People get emails advising new messages but when follow link there is no message and although messages have been sent. Any ideas? Thank you.

@Miyaru thank you.

Until after the weekend there's the possibility of more email outages, but as a backup we have been using pigeons. The bad news is that several pigeons are currently unaccounted for, likely caused by the volcanic eruptions in La Palma and Iceland. Poor pigeons :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom