Sweet new look...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Job SB!! All effort is much appreciated.

Scott

Boogie711:
I think we need our locations back under our user names, though. I like being able to just take a quick look at where people are from.

Ditto - I've already noticed a couple of threads where people referenced "the kind of diving I do" and I'd go to see where they are located and it's not right there. It's funny what you don't realize you use until it's gone. But, overall it's looking good and not too difficult to get used to the new system.

I like the new look overall, and navigation with the folders at the top is becoming second nature now....
But as a new user, the first thing I learned to use alot was the 'Home' button to start over when I got lost. It is usually one of the first things I look for on any website.

Just a suggestion.

debitthis:
I like the new look overall, and navigation with the folders at the top is becoming second nature now....
But as a new user, the first thing I learned to use alot was the 'Home' button to start over when I got lost. It is usually one of the first things I look for on any website.

Just a suggestion.

Another great suggestion! I will add the link back up to the Nav bar shotly.

But wanted to agree with Rick Inman. I miss the parrots. That was the first thing I said, when I logged on to the new site. Outloud "Hey, where are the parrots?"

I know that they have nothing to do with diving, but they're like the San Diego Chicken of the Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom