Swampsters welcome DDiver....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello Double D!

Introduce your self to the gang and let us know a little about yourself. The chilly water temps has most of the TSDT landlocked, but there's a few (fools Dee would say) that still gotta get our gills wet ever so often. If you've never dove Twin Lakes, you'll have to try it some time. We were meeting mid-week for dives, but the shorter days has halted that. Doug and Dee and some others make it out on Sat. or Sun. still as he is helping build the improvements to the Park. He usually gets in a dive or two on the weekends.
Pull up a chair and do some good readin' and don't forget to let us know all about you and your diving exploits!

tony

In what part of Houston are you located? You're more than welcome to join us at Twin Lakes on the weekend. Beast is still diving so come along and keep him company!

Welcome to the swamp! :approve:

Ddiver,

Welcome aboard!

Now if we can just get some warm water to dive in. Can't wait till summer.

Thanks for the welcome. Just got back. I live on the west side of Houston and my wife and I just got our Adv. Cert. last August. Haven't been anywhere except Travis and Blue Lagoon. Hoping ot go to Cancun in the spring. We're looking forward to coming down to Twin Lakes but I think it might be just a bit cold for me right now.:)

Howdy DDiver, welcome to the board. I mainly dive at Possum Kingdom Lake since I live in north central Texas. If ya'll are ever in our neck of the woods come and dive with us.:)

Back
Top Bottom