Suunto Zoop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoastalTradition

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just picked one up at my LDS. I've only had it in the pool (weak sauce, I know), but I already love it. Those of you with similar dive watches, what are you using for a case? I have searched both google and the forum to no avail. I don't just want to toss it in the gear bag, whats my best option? (it doesn't exactly make for a daily driver watch either, hahah)

Just so you don't put too much worry into it, a lot of instructors just fasten their dive computers to a D-Ring on their BCDs so they never forget to bring it if it is a non watch design. Other than one time a long while ago, I have never seen a computer get damaged by being treated like this.

Also lots of computrs like this survive in rental fleets, and rental gear gets abused.

Mine just gets tossed in the reg bag. The hoses do a pretty good job keeping it from the first stages. Never had a scratch or anything due to storing in this way.

I keep mine in a small dry bag, along with my compass, meds, extra batteries, spare cash, and so forth.

In small cloth bag inside of my mask inside the mask box.

A small Pelican box has worked well for me. Plus, it’s great for all those small things you want to keep dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom