Suunto Zoop Computer 2 Gauge Console BRAND NEW in box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Suunto Zoop air/nitrox dive computer in 2 gauge console. BRAND NEW, never been in the water. I am selling this for $325 shipped in the continental USA. Includes owner's manual, box, etc. It normally retails for between $350 and $425. An acquaintance of mine bought this with an Aqualung regulator set and BCD right after he learned to dive, and now he is going through a divorce, that's why this equipment has never been in the water. See photos below which show zero dives in the unit's history. It is pristine and new. The analog gauge in the console beneath the computer is the SPG (submersible pressure gauge), also made by Suunto. Buyer must pay via PayPal or cashier's check or money order. PM me to make arrangements for sale.

_MG_7318.jpg
_MG_7314.jpg

Still available for $325 shipped inside the continental USA. If shipping to Japan, you must pay for any extra fees. PM me if you wish to figure that out.

Bump for a BRAND NEW computer in the box! ZERO dives on this unit; you can see this in the dive log/history. $325 shipped in the CONUS; cheaper than the online retailers, and many of them don't have this console version in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom