For Sale Suunto VYTECC & COBRA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russell Brooks

Registered
Reaction score
Selling due to eardrum failure with no fix 3+ years. Sucks for me.
Dived in far away locations for extended periods = equipment redundancy.

VYTEC qty. 2 Both are older models in great condition. Each unit includes a transmitter and Suunto air flow restrictor kit. Replaced battery & lubed o-ring on both computer and transmitter. Performed a factory reset, no dives or profiles.

Sold as a set computer and transmitter. Price $365.00ea. Take your pick.
I can no longer find the data cable.

Cobra 1 great condition with QD hose at first stage. Factory reset no dives or profiles. Replaced battery and lubed o-ring. With case and compass. Price $190.00

Payment paypal + $25.00 shipping. Location Merritt Island,FL

Please see Atomic Aquatics T2x regulator and SS1 under that category.
upload_2021-2-8_14-36-55.jpeg
upload_2021-2-8_14-37-12.jpeg
upload_2021-2-8_14-37-30.jpeg

Selling due to eardrum failure with no fix 3+ years. Sucks for me.
Dived in far away locations for extended periods = equipment redundancy.

VYTEC qty. 2 Both are older models in great condition. Each unit includes a transmitter and Suunto air flow restrictor kit. Replaced battery & lubed o-ring on both computer and transmitter. Performed a factory reset, no dives or profiles.

Sold as a set computer and transmitter. Price $365.00ea. Take your pick.
I can no longer find the data cable.

Cobra 1 great condition with QD hose at first stage. Factory reset no dives or profiles. Replaced battery and lubed o-ring. With case and compass. Price $190.00

Payment paypal + $25.00 shipping. Location Merritt Island,FL

Please see Atomic Aquatics T2x regulator and SS1 under that category.View attachment 641060View attachment 641061View attachment 641062

What do you mean by “with QD hose at first stage”? The picture shows a QD piece that can be attached to a HP hose, but it won’t connect to the computer in the picture, because it doesn’t have a QD adapter on the computer side.

This is how it looks if you open the console. Do you also have a QD adapter for computer that is not shown?

Attachments

• D6955AF3-E071-491B-B40E-CEA7EEA97B8A.jpeg
    D6955AF3-E071-491B-B40E-CEA7EEA97B8A.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 79
The quick disconnect is for the Cobra and is threaded into the first stage HP port.

Right, I understand it’s for the Cobra. The piece in the middle on your picture is attached to one end of the hose, and the other end is threaded into the 1st stage. In order to attach the Cobra to such QD hose you need a special adapter on the Cobra itself. The one in your picture doesn’t have it, as it’s is attached to a regular hose. So my question was do you have that adapter? Without it that computer would look like the one in my picture - can’t attach that to a QD hose.

Back
Top Bottom