suunto vytec question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lee3

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I went straight to Suunto online over a week ago and submitted a question that remains unanswered, so I figured I would ask here as I'm not 100% certain from reading the manual.

When setting the RGB mode (it comes factory set at 100), you have a choice of setting it to RGB 50, 100, 200, or 300. If one set it to RGB 50, is that going to be less conservative of an algorithim permitting more bottom time and less deco time than setting it to 100 or 200 or am I completely confused? In short, I'm looking for clarification as to what the different settings would do to the computer as I was still foggy about it after reading the manual. thanks in advance for your help.

lee3:
So, I went straight to Suunto online over a week ago and submitted a question that remains unanswered, so I figured I would ask here as I'm not 100% certain from reading the manual.

When setting the RGB mode (it comes factory set at 100), you have a choice of setting it to RGB 50, 100, 200, or 300. If one set it to RGB 50, is that going to be less conservative of an algorithim permitting more bottom time and less deco time than setting it to 100 or 200 or am I completely confused? In short, I'm looking for clarification as to what the different settings would do to the computer as I was still foggy about it after reading the manual. thanks in advance for your help.

50 is less conservative.

Leave it on 100.

Mine does not have 200 or 300 as options.

Back
Top Bottom