Suunto vyper novo or d4i novo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S7Inger

New
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am now glad to be a part of the community!

Since my Suunto stinger broke (I am really really sad!), and from Suunto told me that the model is too old and there are no more spare parts for it I decided that it is time to pick a new dive computer. I am ok with the conservatism of suunto's dive computers and I never had problems with it so i decided to stick with the brand.

My final choices are the suunto d4i novo or suunto vyper novo. I have read quite a lot of information about those but I still can't decide which one to buy. I am pretty concerned about the d4i electronic module malfunction.
I didn't find much information about the vyper novo though.

I am strictly a recreational diver and I don't see myself changing gases underwater in the next 2 years ( but still is it worth considering those functions in my dive computer? )

So if someone is using or have used any of those models, I will appreciate if you share your experience with them! Do you have any advises?
Thank you in advance!

I have a Vyper Air and considered the D4i or D6i when I was shopping. I don't think you could go wrong with either but the biggest significant here is the size of the face. I like having a large face for ease of reading and visibility, especially since I don't wear it on an everyday basis in which case I would have gotten the D4i or D6i.

Back
Top Bottom