Suunto Vyper 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casarez

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

My wife would like me to get the same computer as hers so I am parting with my Suunto Vyper 2 wrist computer. It has worked great and I have had no complaints. I have done 38 dives on it and the original scratch guard has some minor scuffs but is still very readable. I have the spare scratch guard, the manual, and a DSS boot for it. It is not mounted in the DSS boot, it is still on the straps.

I am asking for $300 for it. This would include shipping anywhere CONUS. If you are interested send me a PM and let me know. Thanks.

I sure can. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 164
Does this have the option of connecting to a transmitter or strictly record dive info? Is it downloadable? Sorry....I'll do a search in a bit but in case I forget....

Does this have the option of connecting to a transmitter or strictly record dive info? Is it downloadable? Sorry....I'll do a search in a bit but in case I forget....

It just strictly records dive info. Yes, you can download it if you purchase the cable for it.

I am interested in your computer if you have not already sold it. Please get back to me. Thank you. Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom