Suunto SPG in plastic boot, 18" braided hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Title says it all. Suunto SM-36 SPG in plastic boot. Has I think an 18" braided hose on it. Looking for $55 shipped priority mail flate-rate box. Paypal only please or local pickup + cash in San Diego, CA.
Pictured on the left, hp hose has been changed.
spg.jpg

Forgot to say I'm open to trades on some items- lights or polespear or fishing gear.

Just the one gauge? not the compass and other things in the picture?

(I have some lights; a weird mix of a UK HID missing the bottom plate, an old D8 Xenon missing the top plate, an IkeLite pro V8 LED video light that lost the bottom plate. All the light heads work, but I don't use big lights anymore, so it is not worth it for me to buy the little parts to fix these just to sell them.

I could throw in two or three K inflators, and the lights and swap for the gauges, and the pony and the Zeagle BCD. Or something. Also have a Scubapro r190, or some iffy USD second stages, or an Oceanic button gauge, or a hemispherical swivel.

I have seem to have a bunch of spare stuff now that I think about it.

Still have this gauge. DiverGuam- you still interested w/o the Zeagle BC?

is that a typo on the hose length/

No sir, but I was off by a few inches. Photo shows it's 21" HP braided and thin.
7a1e9bf3329197e2991a2aad4eebbe88.jpg

Price drop to $45 shipped. Would consider fishing gear, masks or spear gear as trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom