Suunto Gekko w/ USB Data Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cero21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling a used Suunto Gekko dive computer with a 3rd party USB data cable for Suunto computers (Custom Idea). The computer itself has about 50 dives on it. The battery and O-ring were replaced this year and the watch indicates 4/4 for battery level. This computer works great with Air or Nitrox and has never had any problems whatsoever.

The Gekko has undergone the simple hack to make Dive Manager think it's a Vyper (there is a huge thread on this in the forums) and therefore works great to upload data for a digital log. Note: The cable works with Suunto Dive Manager 3 but not Dive Manager 4 (Custom Idea has since changed the cable for v4 but this is the older cable).

What's included:
Gekko Dive Computer
Wrist strap (for wrist mount)
Console housing (for console mount)
Laminated Quick Instruction Card
Instruction Manual
** I will also include all the software to get you going (it's all free but it's easier if I just give it to you all at once)
- USB data cable drivers
- Gekko computer data eraser (so you can start fresh)
- Gekko to Vyper hack software (to convert back if forth it you want, but it's not necessary)
- Suunto Dive Manager 3

Asking $190 shipped to the US or Canada.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

P7160418.jpgP7160420.jpgCapture.jpg

I'm selling a used Suunto Gekko dive computer with a 3rd party USB data cable for Suunto computers (Custom Idea). The computer itself has about 50 dives on it. The battery and O-ring were replaced this year and the watch indicates 4/4 for battery level. This computer works great with Air or Nitrox and has never had any problems whatsoever.

The Gekko has undergone the simple hack to make Dive Manager think it's a Vyper (there is a huge thread on this in the forums) and therefore works great to upload data for a digital log. Note: The cable works with Suunto Dive Manager 3 but not Dive Manager 4 (Custom Idea has since changed the cable for v4 but this is the older cable).

What's included:
Gekko Dive Computer
Wrist strap (for wrist mount)
Console housing (for console mount)
Laminated Quick Instruction Card
Instruction Manual
** I will also include all the software to get you going (it's all free but it's easier if I just give it to you all at once)
- USB data cable drivers
- Gekko computer data eraser (so you can start fresh)
- Gekko to Vyper hack software (to convert back if forth it you want, but it's not necessary)
- Suunto Dive Manager 3

Asking $190 shipped to the US or Canada.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

View attachment 129899View attachment 129900View attachment 129901
I am presently working on one from another seller. If that falls apart, I will let you know.
Thanks.
Allan

Hi.
Looks good, I'm interested.
I'll PM you for payment details

looks like the same pictures are posted elsewhere, same item listed on other sites for sale.

Linger - Sorry I just noticed that you had replied to this thread. Oddly enough I didn't receive any PM's from you nor did I even receive an email in my inbox that this thread was replied to. Unfortunately, arrangements have been made to sell the dive computer locally and therefore is no longer available.

I'm not aware of the pictures being posted elsewhere other than a local Vancouver listing, which is weird because I took them myself with my camera. Strange.

Thanks for the interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom