For Sale Suunto Eon Steel REDUCED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scububbs

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A couple of our kids are moving on from diving, so I have two computers for sale.
First up is a Suunto Eon Steel. This computer is about 4 years old with around 75 dives on it. Comes with original case, charging/data cable, and the tank sending unit. $600 plus shipping.
Second is basically a new Scubapro Galileo HUD unit with Scubapro dedicated mask. This computer has one hour of pool time and one saltwater dive. The warranty has not been registered. The supplied tightening assembly doesn't keep the computer tight on the mask, and once loose it can flop around so you can't see the data. I modified it with an extra nut and lock washer which keeps the computer in your field of view all the time. It's a simple matter to convert back to the factory configuration if you like. Comes with the original packaging, instructions, sending unit, charging cable and the mask. $625 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3017.jpg
    IMG_3017.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 86
Good deal. Remember that Scubapro requires an original receipt from an authorized dealer for registration. A blank card is not useful without the receipt.

Good deal. Remember that Scubapro requires an original receipt from an authorized dealer for registration. A blank card is not useful without the receipt.
Good to know. I have the original receipt and I can send it with the computer. I got it at my dive shop in Tucson.

Gallileo is sold. SUUNTO reduced to $500.

Hello! Is the Suunto unit still available? (account too new for DM - sorry)
Yes. You can reply to brucebuilds at gmail dot com if you like.

Back
Top Bottom