Question Suunto EON Core Dive Planner - Multiple Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mete

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All
I Have a Suunto EoN Core with up to date Firmware.
Using the dive planner, I cannot plan for multiple (consecutive) dives. I can only plan for 1 dive and could not find the interface for planning surface time and second, third dives.

(I dont want to use another dive computer or app)

EON Core has this function as can be seen from the user manual. I just cannot get to the second screen.

1662725239349.png

The computer's manual says that you can. I included the part of manual above.

I also have the same problem, did you find an answer?

I guess it is meant to use the previous dive, if you already did one. Not to plan e.g. all three dives of the day before doing the first one but plan and execute the first one, then plan and execute the second, …

I guess it is meant to use the previous dive, if you already did one. Not to plan e.g. all three dives of the day before doing the first one but plan and execute the first one, then plan and execute the second, …
That makes a lot of sense but doesn't really satisfy us type A personalities, now does it?

That makes a lot of sense but doesn't really satisfy us type A personalities, now does it?
I am sorry, but that is how I understand this feature to work (and how it functions for me), although this is slightly disappointing. However, for the sake of Suunto, i have to admit, that this is the right choice to be on the right side, as the dive profile of the previous dives is considered. If it would allow for multi dive planing how it was understood, it would have to assume a perfect trapezoidal shape of the dive. And as most of us should know, although that is the way (at least with CMAS) dive profiles are taught, the dive profile cannot be described as such a profile. (And in case planing for a series of dives is needed in advance, I stick with the Deco2000, assuming the perfect dive shape with the tendency to execute the dive a little shallower than planned)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom