Suunto D9 Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attached are my Stinger photos; PM me with what you have in mind for a trade in.:blinking:
I have the data cable as well that I'll include in the deal.

Attachments

• IMG_1689_1.JPG
    IMG_1689_1.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1691_1.JPG
    IMG_1691_1.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1692_1.JPG
    IMG_1692_1.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1693_1.JPG
    IMG_1693_1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 83
Is it still available? Where are you located?

Where and how long ago was it purchased? Just wondering about warranty? If it was a LDS or internet purchase. Have you already registered it

colter: It was a gift and I am not sure where it was purchased from. I have had if for about 2 months and all I have done is take it out of the box and put the protective film on the face and set the time and date. The watch is unregistered and nothing is filled out. Everything is still in the box

maged_mmh: I am sorry about taking so long getting back with you. I really need the cash. It would all depend on how much cash you would be adding on top of the stinger. Just let me know and we can talk more. I will look up the price of the stinger and throw out a price I am looking for.

maged_mmh: I am sorry about taking so long getting back with you. I really need the cash. It would all depend on how much cash you would be adding on top of the stinger. Just let me know and we can talk more. I will look up the price of the stinger and throw out a price I am looking for.
fine, I'll wait for your response; I'm sure we can work it out, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom