Suunto D9 Wrist Computer with Everything!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My roof is beyond personal amateur repair, and 1200 is cheaper than I have it listed in the shop I work in. Someone will buy it, and me lowering the price right now would be foolish on my part when I'm in such desperate need for what it is worth. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Fyi its called supply and demand. It appears no one is is rushing to buy a great computer for 1200.00 u might rethink price or go to home depot for the tarps

Possibly selling it in a shop next to the one that is labeled 2000.00 you will get 1200 for it but not to a group of guys on the internet who can purchase an actual brand new one for 1400 with everything you have listed.

I purchased a new one today:)

Or you can get a brand new one for $1050 on ebay.

Possibly selling it in a shop next to the one that is labeled 2000.00 you will get 1200 for it but not to a group of guys on the internet who can purchase an actual brand new one for 1400 with everything you have listed.

I purchased a new one today:)
where did u buy the d9

This is THE BEST dive computer you can buy! The Suunto D9 Wrist Computer is the top of the line dive computer. I bought it through a local dealership and it retails for 2100.00, but I'll sell it for 1200.00! I'm in need of money for a new roof and school supplies. I've had the computer over a year and I have loved using it. It has 17 dives and 4 hours of use. I already checked the serial number and it IS post recall. This is a great dive computer. This D9 has the wireless transmitter, BOTH the titanium wrist band and the plastic band, the complete download cable and software package plus a very nice display box. It really is in perfect condition and you won't find a better deal! not even on leisurepro! Please help out a starving college student and buy this computer!

If you are in Albuquerque, I'll gladly meet you for the transaction. If you are anywhere else, I'm happy to ship the D9, but at your own expense. Post office money orders are acceptable payment, as are checks, but if you pay with paypal, you have to cover their fee.

Also, if you're in Albuquerque, want to go diving?

if they charged you 2100 bones they took advantage of you....

my offer still stands....

After transferring money into paypal to purchase this watch when the seller was ready. I did not even a final response on "tomorrow".... hey i sold it... hey give me another day.... hey i crapped money and am keeping it... Nada....

Back
Top Bottom