Suunto D6i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking to purchase a Suunto D6i, please help me in my quest for the best price
You will more than likely pay Retail or MAP price. Brand new product, therefore no reason to discount, at least from an Authorized Dealer. Much like the way that Atomic Cobalts are still getting "full retail" ($1200) a year after they came out. The demand for the product dictates it, as well as the Authorized Dealer Agreement, that any Atomic/Suunto/Aqualung dealer is required to adhere to, to maintain being a dealer in good standing. And no, I do not work for any of those companies, or in the Scuba industry. I will tell you though, I purchased the new D4i, the very first day it was available in the US. Guess what, Full Retail, $685, plus $450 for the transmitter. I wanted it, I got it. There's "the deal". And besides, the ol' "somebody get me a deal". Yeah, I'm sure there are a thousand people that have "hopped right on it" for you. C'Mon man, at least do some of the legwork yourself. It's more gratifying :) Ok, I'll step down off my soapbox now. I do hope you get the D6i. My D4i kicks butt ! I hope to post a review in the next couple of weeks. Oh, and ignore all these people that think Suunto is "so conservative". I've had a couple of different computers and the Suunto is just fine. I was getting longer dives today and last weekend, than a boat full of "tek divers".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom