For Sale Suunto D6i Novo Brand New in Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are a dealership for Suunto so these are brand new in box. $800 plus shipping

Suunto D6i Novo is the wrist dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. Features like the tilt-compensated 3D compass and optional wireless air integration make it invaluable in situations where other people rely on your diving skills. It's also easy to sync with Movescount.com, so you can log and share dive info, images, and videos with the rest of the world when you're out of the water. The D6i offers optional wireless air integration, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive. Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist. Using DM4 with Movescount software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i with the Movescount.com online community, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more. With Movescount, you can also share experiences on dive sites and connect with other divers from all over the world.

Suunto D6i Novo has five dive modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one to three nitrox mixes, and the Gauge modes for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Free Dive mode for breath-hold divers. With the D6i Novo in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset three different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It's also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.

SQTD6INBK.jpg

Features:

Suunto D6i Novo Wrist Computer

More than Just a Dive Computer

Share Unforgettable Dives, Images and Video with the World

Optional Wireless Air Integration

Easy-to-Read Dot Matrix Display

Electro-Luminescent Backlight

Air, Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge Modes

Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms

3 Mixture Nitrox Compatible with Oxygen 21% to 99%

Deep Stop Options

Built-In Dive Planner

Compact Watch Style Computer with Dual Time

Depth Display: 0'- 328' (0 -100 meters)

Depth Display Gauge Mode: 492' (150 meters)

Altitude Adjustable

Memory Capacity: Approximately 80 Hours

Time, Date & Temperature

Imperial/Metric Display

Power: CR2450 Lithium Battery

Algorithm: Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)

Tilt-Compensated 3D Compass

Improved More Robust Wrist Strap

Unique Anti-Fingerprint (AFP) Coating

USB Cable

Comprehensive Owner's Manual

We use PayPal for all Sales, so please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom