Suunto D6i All Black + Suunto Transmitter - NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL AVAILABLE!!! Perfect price for perfect computer.

$700 shipped insured worldwide.
I do NOT accept Paypal.

PM sent

Still available! 700 $

I dont accept PayPal because in Ukraine PP dont work to receive transfer( Sorry. (you can see this on site PP)
Accept WU/Unistream/SWIFT, i can give any personal information and documents.

Best regards, George.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a nice computer. I wish I could get it but at the very top of the classified forums it says:

Never ever wire funds! This includes Western Union, Moneygrams, Cashier's Checks or any other wire service. Anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

So, how is an average poster supposed to reconcile that warning with wiring $700USD to the Ukraine from a poster who has only one thread on SB (i.e., this one)?

You are absolutely right. But in Ukraine there is no way to get the money anyway. If you are unsure , say nothing, why write bad about a good man , too divers!

About problems with getting money , I spoke with the administration of the forum, they have all my data , including PADI

Once again, I'm not a scammer

---------- Post added April 16th, 2015 at 06:09 AM ----------

Withdrawn.

This is my personal computer!!!

I have all documents and receipts of purchase . And the price they vіshe much that I want.

---------- Post added April 16th, 2015 at 06:10 AM ----------

Still available with all post options worldwide.

Still available!
Last price!!! 680 USD WW shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom