Suunto D6i All Black + Suunto Transmitter - NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this moment. Yes! but i talk with aconerly2788 about sell separate (transmitter / computer), you have a chance buy all together.

---------- Post added June 1st, 2015 at 11:00 AM ----------

Set separate.
Transmitter sold for aconerly2788, pending payment.

Suunto D6i All Black still available for 550 USD including WW trackable post service.

Today I received the transmitter I purchased from olivo. Great communication and a pleasure to do business with. He responded to all of my messages in a timely manner considering the time difference. He did a good job making me feel comfortable doing business via western union payment by updating me, sending me photos, and personal information to confirm his identity
I would definitely do business with him again if given the opportunity. Glad I took a chance, very trustworthy! 2015-06-12 18.02.25.jpg

Thank you for purchase! And use with pleasure!

Suunto D6i still available, 550 usd (including WW insurance shipping)

Last edited:
All items sold. Today shipping computer.
Thanks for all.

p.s. waiting for Yuri_RP feedback.

Hello,

Items checked again and all is well. Just slight miscommunication. Ignore my previous post (can't seem to Edit it again, so I post a new one).
Overall Recommended Seller..! Would do business with olivo1960 again. :)

Thank you.

P.S.: Sorry for my previous comment, can't seem to Edit it again somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom