Suunto Cobra with compass and disconnect but bad computer - $110

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colecaz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Suunto Cobra that has failed. It has the compass and quick disconnect options and I'll sell the whole thing for $110, shipped.

I only used it for about 30 dives and then didn't dive for 4 years. When I started back it only lasted 3 dives then went blank. And no, it's not the battery. I tried a new one and it didn't work. Left the new battery in and it discharged it in a couple of hours.

The scratch shield is almost untouched, the housing looks new, and the compass and disconnect are in excellent condition.

Email me at my_scubaboard_user_name@gmail.com or send PM.

I'll try and post pictures tomorrow.

8/22 - Here are pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
You should contact Suunto. I have no experience with their customer service, but I've found most dive companies really stand behind their products.

You should contact Suunto. I have no experience with their customer service, but I've found most dive companies really stand behind their products.

I did. They offered me a new module for $500.... I could buy a new Cobra 3 for not much more.

BUT, it was a year out of warranty.....

Last edited:
Since I can't edit, I'll change the price here....:depressed:

Now $90.00 plus shipping for the whole thing.

I forgot to post that it includes the matching high pressure hose.

Cole

Back
Top Bottom