Suunto Cobra, tanks, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a couple items for sale:

Suunto Cobra in great condition. Includes hose, attached Suunto compass and quick disconnect. $350 + shipping. Only selling because I went hoseless and can't imagine going back. I always soaked my regs/computer in clean water after a dive. Even if I came home exhausted, that is the least I would do.

I have two steel tanks for sell but this is for So Cal only (will not ship). I have a PST 80 LP in the galvanized grey and a Faber 95 LP (obviously white). Both are yoke valves, current in hydro and vis. Asking $150 obo for the PST and $185 for the Faber. Reason for selling: I already have a second Faber 95 and a Faber 120. Never use the other 95 or the 80 with those to available.

I also have a Body Glove 3 mm hooded vest for $35 + shipping. It's in great shape (about 25 dives) and size L.

Just have too much stuff filling up space so I'm slowly figuring out what I don't need anymore. Since going dry I can't imagine ever needing the vest again.

I understand we are all visual so if a photo is a MUST I can probably get some emailed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom