Suunto Cobra II w/QD, compass, and data cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwhtfks

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is my main dive computer. I have using this computer for the last two years and loved it. I have decided to go in a differnt direction and to do that I need to sell this one. I know that I am newer to this board but check out my eBay rating for "mrwhtfks"

I will let it go for $450 with the cable and case included. email me at bclark12 I @gmail.com I life in the St Pete, FL area but will be in Ft Lauderdal and Key West in the next few weeks. Let me know.

Attachments

• Cobra w QD (1).jpg
    Cobra w QD (1).jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Cobra w QD.jpg
    Cobra w QD.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Cobra w QD (2).jpg
    Cobra w QD (2).jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 58
i have the suunto gecko and i need the top mounted dive compass for it. ill give you $40 + $5 shipping, i live in naples fl, will you sell it seperately? its an added option to the cobra that fits on the gecko too, thanx...

Doesn't the Cobra II have an electronic compass?

(Also how a trade for a Nitek Plus (with the downloader?))

yes it has a internal digital compass but I found it a bit cumbersome so I added on the external. Sorry no trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom