Suunto Cobra air integrated dive computer w/ console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourseventeen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
SUUNTO "COBRA" AIR/NITROX, AIR INTERGRATED COMPUTER WITH CONSOLE AND COMPASS. At time of this posting the computer has one open water freshwater dive on it and 2 pool dives. Looks 100% brand new! Purchased it a couple of months ago for $699.00 plus the cost of the console and compass. Also comes with padded case, user manuals and hose. Willing to sell for $400.00 local CASH sale in Phoenix AZ or pay pal from confirmed account...buyer to cover 4% pay pal fee. Shipping available in the lower 48 Only selling so I can purchase a new D9. This cobra is flawless and could EASILY pass as being brand new.

Last edited:
Interested. Does it come with the PC Cable?

Purchased my new computer today so one of my spare computers has gotta go.

I am willing to cover the pay pal fees. Shipping will be USPS Priority mail. Will arrive in 2-3 days. I can ship same day if payment gets to me before 3pm here in AZ. It is sitting in a priority mail box wrapped up and ready to go!

So this is a Cobra3 since it is that new?

.buyer to cover 4% pay pal fee.

Paypal charges a 4% fee now?

looks like the max for this transaction value is 2.9% + $0.30 USD (which most folks just say "3% fee" for ease of use).

from https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside

Purchase payments received (monthly) | Fee per transaction
$0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD | 2.9% + $0.30 USD
$3,000.01 USD - $10,000.00 USD | 2.5% + $0.30 USD
$10,000.01 USD - $100,000.00 USD | 2.2% + $0.30 USD
over $100,000.00 USD | 1.9% + $0.30 USD

what part of town are you in? i'm in tempe, and may want to have a look at it...

thanks!

Fivehole...I am at the 10 and Dysart. Could meet up with you a little east if you dont head out this way.

Mike...im not sure of the EXACT amount BUT I have a business account and unfortunately I think we are charged more then a personal account since we can take CC transactions through pay pal BUT I am waiving the PP fee anyway so it shouldnt matter much =D

Forgot to mention...this computer comes with the screen protector as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom