SuperBowl Chat.... Sunday February 3, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last years super bowl was much better for me, i was sitting in the cliffside hotel in Palau taking a break from a week of diving with sams tours- Superbowl started int eh am down there and proved a good time to plan a night dive

We got to see Belicheat's true colors at the end of the game. Real winner he is.

Way to go, Giants! Big party at the Manning household tonight!

Although I would have liked to see the Pats go undefeated, the Giants definitely played much better today. Good win.

Way to go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think that since I grew up being a Buffalo fan, that when my other team loses the Big Game, I wouldn't take it as hard...:(

I told you the Giants would win:bananalama::wave-smil:dancingsnoopy::banana:

Can anybody say PATRIOTS DYNASTY!!!

We could, but we don't have to. I hope you didn't pre-order 19-0:mooner:

The last two weeks have been rough, I live in Eagle country, I work with Cowboy fans, and I have been a Giants fan since 1983. Yes, the last two weeks I have heard alot. Now it's my turn...:rofl3:

BTW can the head coach stay on the field with his players until the last play is finished?:dork2: Talk about abandonment issues...

They may have won all the games this season, but the only one people will remember was the one they lost.:lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom