Super rare Royal Mistral on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also know one of the persons who is being discussed and know him personally. I also know him to be honest and fair and of the highest integrity. N

Captain & Nemrod said it all. This seller is as good as they come. If only all ebay sellers (and buyers) were as honest...

As far as the rules violation is concerned who knows and for that matter who really cares. However, I'd be willing to bet that it centered on the fact that he mentioned reserving the right to end the auction early if a trade was worked out.

You would need to hire an attorney to actually really understand the Sellers List of Terms and Conditions which (if cut & pasted) is over 5 pages long. :huh:

The seller is 100% reliable. I even dive with him! EBAY did not want him to list 100 different manufacturer names in his listing so when people search for key words, his auction will show up. I guess it is like spamming?

scubaho:
... EBAY did not want him to list 100 different manufacturer names in his listing so when people search for key words, his auction will show up. I guess it is like spamming?

Oh No! Not the dreaded "100 different manufacturer names" ebay listing violation. Let the flogging begin. :)

Whip, flog, flog, flog, flail, flog, whip. You are so bad and I am gonna get even for that manatee shirt!!!!!!!! N

Hello I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a U.S. Divers Royal Mistral (1965-1967) regulator that I will be selling soon in order to buy some new equip. . I am thinking about listing it on ebay. I have photos available. Thanks jonfox@bellsouth.net

Back
Top Bottom