Pittsburgh or Arizona

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Arizona

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since the Bears didn't make it I guess I'll root for the Steelers.

We could skip the football game and just run the commercials. They tend to be much more entertaining.

Who will win? I have no clue. I haven't watched a football game in at least fifteen to twenty years, and if a friend hadn't posted a "condolences" e-mail to a Philadelphia fan in the group, I wouldn't have even know Arizona had gotten that far. The last time I had any clue what was going on with the Cardinals, they weren't even getting respect from the TV show "Coach".

I find myself in the unlikely position of having to root for Arizona, though I think Pittsburgh will likely win.

Pittsburgh doesn't deserve to be the first franchise with 6 superbowl wins. They walked away with a win from Seattle due to lousy officiating, and stole one from Dallas years earlier for much the same reason. I don't believe in freebies.

Go Cards! Screw Pitt.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom