Sunset House Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The hurricane was 11 months ago today (& tomorrow). Sunset appears to be fully operational again. My Bar, Seaharvest Restaurant & Cathy Church's shop are all open & busy. The dive shop is still under renovation & has moved temporarily to one of the romms near the bar. There is plenty of shore diving (the reef is in good shape & the mermaid and the Nicholson still there) - you will need to contact the direct to check on their boat schedule but they seem to be running pretty regularly.

nipi:
The hurricane was 11 months ago today (& tomorrow). Sunset appears to be fully operational again. My Bar, Seaharvest Restaurant & Cathy Church's shop are all open & busy. The dive shop is still under renovation & has moved temporarily to one of the romms near the bar. There is plenty of shore diving (the reef is in good shape & the mermaid and the Nicholson still there) - you will need to contact the direct to check on their boat schedule but they seem to be running pretty regularly.

I was there in march and Talked to Dee(reservations) 2 weeks ago..
For the "average" diver Sunset is fully functional, but for many of us lots of previous optiones are no longer available.. For those wanting to go beyond recreational limits, unless they already know you there aren't any options..

Fortunately I have a long term relationship with them and they arranged to have Divetek, deliever stages, deco gases and storage banks so that I could do cross fills myself..

If you are looking for a fun trip and recreational diving, sunset is hard to beat and Mybar is great... if you are looking for special support like rebreathers or tek support, look elsewhere for now..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom