Sunday off...and still gettin' wet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PlayaCountryBoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Playa del Carmen, Mexico-Meso American Reef
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is what me and my girlfriend, Yessica, did after breakfast this past Sunday. We decided go see what the turtles and other animals on Tortugas reef were having for breakfast. Enjoy!:popcorn:

I'll second that. I might have even eaten what the turtle was having if I could come down again soon!

And this is what my wife and I were greeted with when we got home from Playa, lake 1/2 frozen - the part that isn't steaming away, 5" snow:

PC065691.jpg

And what it looks like today, one short week later, lake fully frozen and about 1' of snow on it.

PC115692.jpg

I'd rather watch turtles eat!!

Another awesome video! One month 'til Aventura Spa Palace!! See you Jan 14th!! Let's definately plan on diving Tortuga.

Byte Me. I'd love to live on a lake, even a frozen one! Great video Jason!

Hey Byte Me!....That lake looks gorgeous in the winter. Here is the lake I grew up on for 9 months the year, very similar to where you live now...

Attachments

• Dsc00837.jpg
    Dsc00837.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 39
Hey Byte Me!....That lake looks gorgeous in the winter. Here is the lake I grew up on for 9 months the year, very similar to where you live now...

Nice! No gators or snakes in ours though - they don't care so much for the cold! Looks like some fishing going on in that picture huh? Soon ours will be covered with ice shanties looking like a scene from Grumpy Old Men!!

So that's where the love affair with the water started hey? I can see why!

Byte Me. I'd love to live on a lake, even a frozen one! Great video Jason!

We love it. In the summer we're on it as often as we can and in the winter the dogs get to run themselves ragged!

konacharge4.jpg

Hey Byte Me -

?Miller Time! in SE WI? We must be neighbors! I'm in Waterford, about 1/2 hr south of Milwaukee. Looks a lot like what I'm seeing out my door. We should talk -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom